Tuesday 17 September 2013

First Timer

So...i done it. After much deliberation, i decided to create a blog. 
I'm new to all this blogging and after looking at lots of them I wanted to see what all the fuss is about.
I have only just started with the filo fax. I brought the pink personal Domino but found I needed bigger pages as my previous year planner was A5. I managed to swap it with a friend for an Apex.
I'm loving working on this size as I only have one, so everything I need to know about or do is in here.

FRONT PAGE


WEEK #36


WEEK #37


All this has come from Asda UK, The Range UK, Hobby Craft UK, and a car boot. 
I'm not liking my pages at the minute. I'm trying to decide weather or not to change the colour of the pages back to white. having trouble with the colour of the decorations and the themes tieing in with the pink. I think white is the way to go.
Well thats it! my first post on my new blog. 
Hope you enjoy. 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I had a hard time with doing it at first, but it becomes addicting. Have a great time with it. Love the planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats on your blog! I love blogging, it's just having enough time to do it is the killer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats on your blog! I love blogging, it's just having enough time to do it is the killer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats on your blog! I love blogging, it's just having enough time to do it is the killer :)

    ReplyDelete